Uma das partes mais interessantes vem mesmo no fim e foca-se no local:
“Would you share some wisdom? — your top five tips for entrepreneurs that are about to start a media startup such as a hyper-local or community news portal.
- Do something different from newspapers and television stations in your cities.
- Focus on what your readers need and are not getting elsewhere.
- Make the public part of your effort; draw on their knowledge and expertise; allow them to participate in many different ways.
- Pay attention to the management of the enterprise and ensure you carry out tasks that will make it sustainable.
- Do not assume that merely because you are doing something good, it will be perceived as valuable and useful by the public.”